VAT no.: 34393656
Phone: +45 4295 3997
At filament.nu we take reservations for any errors in our quoted prices. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change the prices without prior consent. Reservations are made for items sold out.
filament.nu receives payment by VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, Paypal, MobilePay, ViaBill, EAN number and by bank transfer. Payment via card will only be deducted from your account when the item is shipped. All amounts are in DKK. Danish kroner and incl. VAT. Reservations are made for price errors and sold out / discontinued products.
filament.nu aims to ship orders same-day when received by 2pm(GMT) Monday-Friday. Orders received after this time will be shipped the next working day. It is not possible to part-ship orders.
We ship to Denmark. Shipping costs are calculated by weight. Your order is shipped with GLS. We do not ship to the Faroese Islands or Greenland.
For certain products there might be special delivery terms. These terms will visible on the page for the product in question.
Orders are only shipped when all items are in stock unless otherwise agreed.
In case of a missing power of attorney when shipping using GLS any cost incurred will be payable by the customer. Get a GLS power of attorney template here.
Pickup at the filament.nu company address is by appointment.
We aim to ship orders using recycled materials to minimise our environmental impact.
A 2 year warranty is given according to the Danish Buying Act. Our warranty applies to defects in material and / or fabrication. You can get the item repaired, exchanged, the money returned or the price rejected, depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to faults or damage caused by incorrect handling of the product / service. You must advertise in "reasonable time" after you have discovered the defect / error. filament.nu will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
Upon return, complaints and use of the right of recourse are sent to:
Shipments are not received per. COD.
In case of reimbursement, please include bank details in the form of account number and registration number so that the agreed amount can be transferred. This information can be disclosed without risk via mail or other electronic form, as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our fulfillment of the refund.
14 days full return policy is given on goods purchased in our webshop.
The period is calculated from the day;
- Where you receive the order.
- Get the last item in physical possession when it comes to an agreement on several different goods, ordered in one order, but delivered individually or several times.
- Get the last lot, or last part in physical possession, when it comes to an agreement of delivery of goods consisting of several lots / parts.
- The first item in physical possession when it comes to regular delivery of goods over a certain period.
Return costs are incurred by the customer.
filament.nu must be notified of cancellation no later than 14 after the purchase and from the date of cancellation you must return the order within 14 days. The notification must be given per mail at email@example.com. In the message, you must make clear that you wish to use your right of withdrawal. The order can be returned to:
An order cannot be cancelled by simple refusing to receive the order.
Products excempt from the right to cancellation
The following product types are not included in the right of withdrawal:
- Goods that are manufactured to the consumer's specifications or have a distinct personal touch.
- Sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return and where the seal is broken after delivery.
- Goods which, because of their nature, become inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
- Goods where the seal is broken.
- Non-financial services provided whose provision of the service has begun with the consumer's prior express consent and acknowledgment that the right of withdrawal ceases when the service is fully executed.
- Supply of digital content which is not provided on a physical medium, if the performance has begun with the consumer's prior express consent and its acknowledgment that he will forfeit his right of withdrawal.
- Newspapers, magazines or magazines except for subscriptions for such publications.
- Agreements concluded at public auction.
- Goods that deteriorate or become obsolete quickly.
You must return your order without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have made use of your right of cancellation. You must pay the direct costs of returning. Upon return, you are responsible for ensuring that the goods are properly packed. You must attach a copy of the order confirmation.
You bear the risk of the goods from the time of delivery of the goods and until we have received them back.
We do not receive packages sent by COD.
The condition of the products upon return
You will only be liable for any deterioration in the value of the product due to handling other than that necessary to determine the nature of the goods, the properties and the manner in which it operates. In other words, you can evaluate the item as if you were handling it in a physical store.
If the item has been tested in addition to that described above, it is considered used. Which means that upon cancellation of the purchase, you will only receive part or none of the purchase amount, depending on the merchandise value of the goods at the time of receipt - of the return. In order to receive the entire purchase amount, you must therefore evaluate the product without actually using it.
If you regret your purchase, you will of course be reimbursed the paid amount
In case of an impairment that you are liable for, this purchase amount is deducted.
By using the right of cancellation, all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs due to your choice of delivery form other than the cheapest form of standard delivery we offer) will be refunded without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date where we have received notice of your decision to exercise the right of cancellation. Repayment is made with the same payment method that you used in the original transaction unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise.
We can withhold the amount refund until we have received the item back, unless you have previously submitted proof of already returning it.
Complaints - overview and links:
If you have a complaint about a product, purchased in our Webshop, a complaint can be sent to:
Konkurrence- og Forbrugerstyrelsens Center for Klageløsning
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
If you are a consumer resident in another EU country, you can state your complaint in the EU Commission's online complaint platform.
The platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
If you file a complaint here, please refer our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org